Have a good (and safe) one!
Yearly Archives: 2007
Things we only want to see:
- a mint condition OG Tiki Room Sticker (the square ones); prize: one of each of the new Tiki stickers
- a pair of es Ronnie Craeger shoes; prize: the Ronnie Craeger poster in the store;
- A Gonz Vision board; prize: a pack of Adidas stickers and a Krooked yo-yo
- any Welcome to Winter III through V shirt; prize: one of each of the new Tiki stickers
- an 80′s issue of Transworld Skateboarding; prize: any DVD in the house (excludes box sets)
- an H-Street sticker; prize: RDS soap on a rope
- a pair of Rudy Johnson DC shoes; prize: a set of Royal trucks
- any 80′s Santa Cruz deck; prize: a set of rails
- autographed Hulk Hogan or Ultimate Warrior poster; prize: a pair of DVS Bexley shoes
- an ’89 Rider’s Grey Cup ring; prize: RDS Roughdragons t-shirt
- an autographed DEF3 CD; prize: a night with Fernandez
- a SK8 Regina “Skate your ASS off t-shirt”; prize: a Tiki t-shirt
- a McDonald’s Hamburglar happy meal toy; prize: coronary heart failure
Things we want to keep:
- C-Mac footage (on DVD, three trick minimum); prize: any DVD in the house (excludes box sets)
- a 24 flat of Arizona Green Tea tallboys; prize: any deck, *note: if they aren’t AZ Green Tea, you get NOTHING
- a 12 pack of a certain beverage that originated in Amsterdam that comes in a green bottle with a red star; prize: any Tiki deck
- Guitar Hero III for Wii (with guitar); any pro deck and any pair of shoes
- Happy Birthday cupcakes for Noel (no chocolate, 12 minimum); prize: a Tiki t-shirt
- any RATT album on vinyl; prize: rock lock, plus an additional 10% off any purchase
- a photo of you having lunch with Mario at Mrs. Vanelli’s (Northgate); prize: lunch with Mario
- high five Noel; prize: an extra 5% off any purchase
- get a photo of the hottest girl you know holding an “I’m in the C-Mac fanclub” sign (click here to print); prize: a Tiki t-shirt *note: all staff must approve of said photo before prize can be issued
- get Noel to sign a piece of paper with the words “I love the Tiki Room” (already printed on it in bold black marker), then get a photo (after 1pm) of Dave from West49 holding it up; prize: a Tiki t-shirt
- do the same as above, but substitute Dave with HYNX
- for ladies only: kiss C-Mac on the cheek; prize: an extra 5% off any purchase
- shovel a path at the Red Stairs, and bring in footage of you LANDING something (firecrackers and ollies are exempt); prize: a set of Reds
For the sports/skate fan in your life… the Roughdragons t-shirt. Now in stock.
We’re video crazy around here…. Inhabitants is now in stock!
That’s right. The Tiki Room has Fully Flared in stock. Get ‘em while you can!
No April Fools on this one… I’ve seen this video, and you’ll definitely want to see this on a bigger screen. Entry is $2.00 with half going to the Exchange, the other half going to the indoor park (both non-profit organizations). What else are you going to do on a Sunday night, anyway? Let’s pack the house. This event is all ages.
PS- the Exchange is liscenced, so older guys can have a beer or two if they want.
…is our good friend, Mr. McCoubrey, who was cheering for the Bombers. Booooooooooooo!
We got new stickers too- just like the big boys…
And Oughton won!
Check all of the results over at the W2W11 mini-site…
We normally get this up a little sooner, but that’s how things go sometimes…
Is Welcome to Winter Canada’s longest running skateboard contest? We’re not 100% sure, so if you know otherwise, drop us a line…
Check the Welcome to Winter 11 website.
Pro Skates is out in Halifax. What a rad shop.
Thanks to Raj for the link…