Thanks for all of the support throughout the year! We love you Regina!
Yearly Archives: 2008
Things we want to see- we won’t keep them:
- Jared Sigethy
- any 80′s Santa Cruz deck (no re-issues)
- and World board from ’90-95 (if you bring in Flameboy or Wet Willy you’ll be asked to leave immediately)
- any Magnusson branded item
- H-Street coffee mug
- an E.T. TV tray
- pics of Mario from W2W12
- OG D3′s in deadstock condition
- OG es Kostons (no airbag, no EK-01). Condition irrelevant.
- Blind video or Memory Screen on VHS (OG copy, no dubs)
- original flaming leaf Tiki deck
- Droors windbreaker
- Axion Aries in grey/yellow colorway. Condition irrelevant.
- an arrowhead used in the Red River rebellion
- any rubble from the Blue Bump
Things we want (need):
- flat of Red Bull
- flat of Arizona GREEN TEA tallboys
- six pack of Chinakens
- vintage Vancouver Canucks jersey
… additions may follow…
Closed: December 24, 25, 26
December 27, 28, 29, 30 – 1-5pm, 6-9pm
December 31 – 1-5pm
Closed: January 1, 2009
Jan 2, 3, 4 – 1-5pm, 6-9pm
Now available! Don’t sleep- we received the only twenty copies we’ll ever get. These won’t be produced again!
MAD LOVE to Mr. Chapman for the pro-pic (sans bucktooth).
A serious what the fuck is in order here…
You know that episode of the Simpsons where they throw that guy who looks like Homer out of Moe’s because they think he’s Homer but he’s just a doppelganger? Well these jerk offs entered our store the other day, I think they’re our small town Saskatchewan equivalents. We kicked their asses and told them never to show their faces in our city again, but the resemblance is uncanny, almost as if mine, daves, noels, and liams dads donated sperm that ended up at an Estevan sperm bank.
Just in case you didn’t know- the Tiki Room is open until 9pm on all weeknights up until the 23rd of December. Stay warm out there!
Ed Templeton, Welcome to Hell.
Javier Nunez, City Stars.
Damn that Fourstar demo was bangin! We’ve seen so much stuff pop up on the internet from it. Here’s another; Tyler Bledsoe interviewed over on EXPN.
The park will be closed on Thursday, December 11, 2008 for a staff meeting.